My friends and I have seen fashion statements, horror stories, bank-breakers and penny pinchers. That’s all water under the bridge; the real question is what do you do with them all? Sure, every bride will *tell* you that she planned it so you can wear it again, but, really?! Do you really want to wear that pale peach, asymmetrical monstrosity with puffy sleeves that resembles a classic Seinfeld episode to the office? You may get sucked into the inner workings of the copy machine and need to be rescued with the Jaws of Life. Well, it could happen.
So, what do you do with all those dresses, after the fact, if you aren’t wearing them again? How do you re-use them?
1. Leave it at the dry-cleaners on “accident”.
2. Run to the fabric store and grab a pattern for a tablecloth. Think Christmas gift for grandma.
3. Burn it in effigy. Too harsh?
4. Give it to a talented teen and let her trash it, I mean, re-work it into a prom dress.
5. Donate it to your local haunted house next Halloween. The blood and gore they apply to it can only improve it!